AcDc

AcDc

Wednesday 21 January 2015

organisation

i have made my some of my improvements to my magazine and i will release them in a few days when they are fully complete. i will include more content on my front cover because even with a PUG and another cover line i feel like i am leaving alot of empty space. i have forgot to include the names of bands in my content page that feature in the front cover. i will need to do this to make the magazine more constant. my double page spread is still in need of a pull quote so i will need to think of a suitable quote to include. to help me improve my work i will continue to look at my target magazine (kerrang) so i can create a check list on what to included to make my magazine the best possible magazine that i can create.

No comments:

Post a Comment