AcDc

AcDc

Sunday 4 January 2015

Drafting and planning

when i create my double page spread i will have to create a article so the double page spread can act as an exclusive. some of the magazines that i have recently looked at don't stick to the typical questions and answer style as some take a "documentary approach" in which they state what the artist has done in their career and the artist gives their input to what is included in the article. i could take this approach as it is an effective and simple way to create a good interview for my readers.
 i have also looked at other rock magazines and a lot of the time in exclusives the article is just questions that they have asked the artist. for the article i am going to ask my target audience what they believe would be some good questions that they would like to ask. by doing this i will have suitable questions that would reach my target audience and my target audience would be giving me a lot of help by giving me the questions that are going to be used. later in the week im going to make a survey monkey to help me to realize my target audience.
at this stage i feel that taking the question and answer approach will best suit my magazine because my target magazine (kerrang) take this approach and i feel this is the best way that i can create an effective interview for my double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment