AcDc

AcDc

Sunday 28 December 2014

Organisation

when i make my double page spread i will have to use a suitable color scheme so the text and the picture can be seen with ease. im going to use white text in a black background. this might sound plain and ordinary but the background for my double page spread is some trees and a metal gate that is at school. so for any font color that i use it will make it incredibly hard to read so by making a separate background i will be able to keep my magazine article readable. by picking the right colors i can create a consistent house color which helps make my magazine professional and effective. if the color and the picture used in the double page spread has a nice house color style to it, it will help to bring in my target audience as it will be easy to read as well as making my cover star the main focus which helps create a relationship between Meth and my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment