AcDc

AcDc

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Drafting and planning: cover lines

we use cover lines to entice the readers to buy or at least notice the magazine. we include the names of other bands in the cover lines which are also featuring in the magazine. i will need to include at least three cover lines in my magazine and i will need to make up band names. i have gained permission to use my friends band's name on the front cover so one of the cover lines is going to have something to do with static irony. my second cover line is going to include the band name the desperado's and my third band is going to be the beavers. my magazine is a rock/indie magazine and i think that these band names are suitable for the purpose. when i make my coverlines i am going to need to use bold and bright colors for my cover lines as it will make it easier for the reader to notice my magazine and its content when they walk past the magazine. I am also going to need to use a readable font so the reader can read the cover line without a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment