AcDc

AcDc

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Organisation

i have decided to use one artist on my front cover instead of two. by doing this i will find it easier to keep the focus on my cover artist as i will keep all of the focus on one artist instead of keeping it on two which is harder because i have to make sure that both artists are getting the focus.
by keeping one artist it will be easier to make my magazine as it will be easier to edit as i will have more space to include pugs and cover star credits. it will also be easier for my target audience to realize who the main story is about thus helping me draw in my target audience. i know i can place these over the artist but i think magazines look better when the cover star inst submerged. i will put the cover star credit over the cover star and i might use up the left over space to include few cover lines. but by having one artist the cover will be dominated by her look.

No comments:

Post a Comment