AcDc

AcDc

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Drafting and Planning

in my magazine one of the codes and conventions i could use is a pug. a pug is a way to entice the reader into reading the magazine this can take the form of a free item. i am not going to use a pug on my cover as i do not think i will be able to make it look professional as i am already struggling to use the space i have left. by not using a pug i believe that i can make my magazine look more realistic as if i were to use a pug you wouldn't be able to see most of the cover artist. i have already used a puff which is in the form of an exclusive which relates to the cover artists. this is a code and convention i have planned of using since the start of the creating of my magazine and with the deadline being on the 15th of January i will have plenty of time to finish my magazine to a high standard.
my cover lines are useful as i have made them into a bright and noticeable color so my target audience will spot them from a mile away. coverlines are useful because they show the audience what other stories are included in the magazine apart from the main story.

No comments:

Post a Comment