AcDc

AcDc

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Target audience

as i have said in previous blog posts my target audience is people between 15-24 years old. i am half way through my front cover and i believe that i have set a distinct line to where my target audience is. i have used images that my target audience can relate too as the cover star is a 17 year old girl so the audience will not be to far off this age so they can already see themselves in her.  i have also used bands that have a similar target audience as well. i know that static irony (cover line star)have the same target audience because it is a real band that my friend is in and he gave me permission to use the name for my media task. by using a band with the same target audience i will get the target audience i am looking for as all of the readers who are wanting to read about my cover artist and static irony are going to be between the age of 15-24. i can entice my audience with pugs, exclusives and screamers as they are suitable to my target audiences age group. it is important that i know who my target audience is as it gives me a clear outline to what i can and cant include in my magazine.
this blog post has helped me realize how i can pull in my target audience which is a big part of making the music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment