AcDc

AcDc

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Drafting and Planning: Re-make Remodel

this is my magazine that i created for my re-make remodel task. i decided to make a kerrang magazine as it is the same genre of magazine that i will make. i followed the house style of kerrang to make it look realistic (size of headline, bar code etc.) i used a plain white background because near enough of all the magazines i analyzed had used a plain white background, i edited out the background because i couldn't find anywhere that would look like i had taken this photo in a studio. i added in a bar code, date line and the price as these are very important to include for magazines. for my main cover star (me) i had to change his last name as it doesn't fit in with the magazine.

i feel like i did a good job on my magazine but i wish i had done a better job removing the background of my main cover star as  have accidentally removed parts of his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment