AcDc

AcDc

Wednesday 26 November 2014

organisation

when i make my draft magazine im not going to use any special effects on my cover star as it can distort the picture. another reason why im not going to use effects is because in my research into rock magazines it is only on the odd occasion that they will use effects. effects are mainly seen in magazines like NME or Q magazine which inst the genre of magazine i want to make. im going to use bright colors and bold fonts to get the attention of the reader. this tends to be the way that magazines like Kerrang and Classic Rock gets the readers attention. the pictures that they use are always accompanied by a large bold cover star credit and bright mast heads. this is the look that i want for my magazine as i want my magazine to look like kerrang's.



No comments:

Post a Comment