AcDc

AcDc

Tuesday 11 November 2014

target audience

I have come to a conclusion to what my target audience is going to be for my rock music magazine.
I am going to be aiming at both male and female people aged at 16-25. I feel that this is a reasonable target audience for a rock magazine as my research into kerrang magazine has showed me that they two aim at both males and females aged between 16-25. this is the best target audience to aim for as they are in the age range to relate to alot of the artist in the rock genre as most of the rock genre has been replaced with new and young bands. but they are also old enough to know about the legends of rock like AC-DC. this is important as it allows me to include all types of rock bands to my magazine as the target audience can relate to the majority of bands in the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment