AcDc

AcDc

Thursday 6 November 2014

organisation

today we peer assessed each others magazines that we created for our remake and remodel task. this has helped me to know what i am forgetting to add to my magazine. i used most of the codes and conventions but i was told that i could use up more space so that it doesn't look plain and boring.
i could of also experimented with different lighting techniques swell instead of using a plain white background but i went with the house style of kerrrang which is a plain white background.
when i make my magazine i will want to use a plain background like kerrang does. instead of removing the background of a picture im going to take the photo of my cover star standing in front of a plain wall or screen. this will make it easier for me as i wont have to go through the hassle of removing the background and it will make the finished product look alot more professional.  

No comments:

Post a Comment