AcDc

AcDc

Tuesday 18 November 2014

organisation.

I am currently thinking about where I should take my photos for my rock music magazine.
I have asked my target audience and they think I should choose between 3 locations.
1. a plain white background
2. a forest that has lost all of its leaves
3. out in the snow


the first location is easy to do as all I would need to do is use a white wall or just edit out the background.
the second location is easy to do because I live 10 minuets away from the lickey hills which is a enormous forest and since it is winter the leaves have come off near to all of the trees.
the third location is the hardest location because I have to hope that it snows this year and if it does I will have to get my cover artists to come out to me so I can take the photos before the snow melts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment